Research Fellowships & Scholarships
Call for proposals
The SoACE Research Committee invites you to submit a proposal for its 2016 Research Fellowship Program by October 21, 2015. Research and study projects that will further the stated professional purposes of SoACE and its members will be considered for this funding opportunity.
- 2014 -- Charlie Wilder, Mississippi State
- 2014 -- Amanda Walker, Austin Peay State University
- 2012 -- Wendy Shoemaker, University of Kansas
- 2011 -- Marian Higgins, University of Georgia
- 2009 -- Sarah Helm, University of Tennessee
SoACE offers two scholarships to our career service professional and employer members. Each scholarship will provide a maximum of $1500 to be used for a professional development program, event, certification, resources or tuition toward the activity of your choice. The scholarships will be awarded in May of each year and must be used by April 1 of the following year. For more information, including scholarship criteria, please reference the overview listed below.
Application must be received via email by April 14, 2017.
- 2016 -- Tara Stevenson, Flagler College
- 2016 -- Kathy Creel, Middle Tennessee State University
- 2015 -- Jill Boatright, Loyola University New Orleans
- 2015 -- Kenetta Pierce, Columbia College
- 2014 -- Mary Mahoney, University of Tennessee
- 2014 -- Ann Reynolds, Mounted Security Patrol
- 2014 -- Tiffany Waddell, Wake Forest University
- 2013 -- Heather Reece
- 2013 -- Shereada Harrell, The University of Texas at Dallas
- 2012 -- Charlie Wilder, Mississippi State University
- 2011 -- Michelle Jones, Elon University; Monica Choi, University of Texas at Austin
- 2009 -- Mary Mahoney, University of Tennessee
- 2008 -- Karen Jubert, University of Houston